This is a truly good thought together with over the path of this next blog post I will attempt to answer the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden summer room
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room different? I think the easy answer is they are each kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are devised.
A log cabin is undoubtedly a backyard garden room,but they may not appear the same as a standard back garden room due to the cabins distinguishing attribute that make it appear just a little different to back garden room but they each do exactly the same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise
Never acquire a log cabin or a backyard garden room messed up with a summertime home,they are 2 very different things. The fundamental one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the capability to be used all year round whereas a summertime home isn’t genuinely suitable for use over the course of the winter time. Sure,some people will use them in the winter time but in comparison to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our back garden rooms are currently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the capability to have an additional room in the back garden that you can use for pretty much just about anything you want without all the extra prices that comes with a routine home extension.
Benefits of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning permission (in the majority of scenarios).
2. You never have to worry about contractors working on your property for weeks possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the mess together with dust.
4. Perhaps the most important reason of all is the cost. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the cost together with time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your regular home extension.
Recent research proposes that incorporating a log cabin or back garden room to your property will boost the value of your property. The typical example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will incorporate about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you acquiring a wonderful looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less just about anything,you are also incorporating much needed value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the foundations,let’s take a more detailed appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the walls of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a backyard garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your typical back garden structure. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the unquestionably incredible 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the protection you acquire. But what timber also is great at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter time your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer season the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a wonderful choice to have as your alternative for your perfect back garden room. The way the logs are devised is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the timber also eradicates any need for any synthetic insulation on the walls,you simply never need it,thus saving you additional money on wall structure insulation because the timber provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again incorporate to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again incorporates to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden log cabin